The difference in insulation strength between qzy (polyesterimide enameled round wire) and qz (polyester enameled wire):
The insulation strength is still ambiguous, and can be called the dielectric strength of the insulating material or the mechanical strength of the insulation. The above two performances mainly depend on the following:
Dielectric strength of insulation:
First. Types of insulating paint
1. The temperature grades are different. The commonly used polyester temperature grades are 130 grades, there are also 155 grades and 180 grades, but they are rarely used for single coating as enameled magnet wire; while polyesterimines are generally 180 grades, there are Part of it is 200 grade, can be applied alone or as a composite coating
2. The adhesion of the paint film of polyester enameled wire is relatively better, for example, the performance of jerking and winding will be relatively better.
3. Polyesterimide paint film has better chemical resistance
Judgment of the quality of enameled wire
Second. Thickness of insulating paint
1. The greater the thickness, the higher the withstand voltage value
2. With the same thickness, the dielectric strength of polyester paint is slightly better
Mechanical strength of insulation:
The adhesion of the polyester enameled wire to the paint film is relatively better, for example, the performance of jerking and winding will be relatively better. Due to the different molecular structure, polyester paint has a better mechanical strength than polyesterimine, but its heat resistance and chemical resistance are slightly inferior to polyesterimine.