1. The aluminum enameled wire must be stripped. The stripping can be done by mechanical (paint stripping machine, scraping paint) or chemical (paint stripping water, paint powder). It is recommended to use chemical stripping and chemical stripping After that, the solder joints must be fully rinsed; try not to use mechanical methods to remove the paint, to prevent the aluminum wire from scratching, generating burrs, and weakening the toughness; never use high-temperature tin lacquer.
2. For the connection between the aluminum enameled wire and the lead, the aluminum wire should be wound around the copper lead with a small arc, so as to reduce the phenomenon of false welding and improve the welding strength.
3. Different soldering temperatures should be used for different tins: our company's aluminum-specific tin bars, the welding temperature is 330 degrees; ordinary lead-free tin bars, the welding temperature is about 285 degrees; leaded tin, the welding temperature is 265 degrees. Because the melting point of aluminum is relatively low and it is easy to melt into the tin pot, the company recommends that when welding a small diameter aluminum enameled wire (below 0.4MM), the temperature is preferably controlled within 300 ℃ to reduce the melting speed of the aluminum wire and prevent aluminum The line is brittle. Never use high temperature tin soldering.
4. Due to the instability of aluminum, it is recommended to remove the paint immediately and weld it immediately. Do not allow the aluminum enameled wire after stripping to contact the air for too long to prevent its oxidation and facilitate welding. Generally speaking, it must be welded within 5 hours after stripping. If there is no welding, you need to cut off and re-paint.
5. The manufacturer can set the stripping length according to the welding length, that is, how long the welding is and how long to remove the paint. Do not expose the aluminum to the air and bury hidden dangers to the welding points.
6. During dip soldering, gently shake it 2-3 times in the tin pot to avoid air bubbles.