Precautions for dip soldering of aluminum enameled wire: 1. Since aluminum has a relatively low melting point and is easy to melt into the tin pot, when welding smaller diameter aluminum enameled wires (below 0.4mm), the temperature should be controlled within 300°C and lower The melting speed of the aluminum wire is to avoid embrittlement of the aluminum wire. Do not use high-temperature tin for welding.
2. Aluminum enameled wire must be stripped of paint, and the paint can be removed by mechanical (paint scraping, paint stripper) and chemical (paint removal powder, paint removal water) 2 kinds of paint removal methods, it is recommended to use chemical paint removal, and use chemical methods to remove paint. After that, the solder joints should be rinsed sufficiently; try not to use mechanical methods for paint removal, which will easily scratch the aluminum wire, produce burrs, and weaken the toughness.
3. Because of the instability of aluminum, it is necessary to remove the paint immediately and weld immediately. Do not let the aluminum enameled wire end of the paint stripped in contact with the air for a long time to avoid its oxidation. Generally speaking, the welding should be done within 5 hours after the paint stripping. If there is no welding, it needs to be cut off and re-painted.
4. At the same time, the paint stripping length can be determined according to the length of the welding, that is, how long the welding is to remove the paint, so as to avoid exposing the aluminum to the air, leaving hidden dangers to the solder joints.
5. In addition, during dip soldering, gently shake 2 to 3 times in the tin pot to avoid air bubbles.
6. For the connection of aluminum enameled wire and lead, the aluminum wire should be wound outside the copper lead in a small arc, which can reduce the occurrence of false welding and improve the strength of welding.
At present, the more common aluminum enameled wire stripping methods are: 1. You can use a blade to scrape; 2. You can also use a grinding wheel to grind off the paint; 3. You can use a centrifugal knife to peel off; 4. There is also a paint remover. .
The method of scraping the paint with a blade for aluminum enameled wire is more traditional, and there is no technical content. We use special tools to cause less damage to the surface of aluminum enameled wire. Without high temperature, the aluminum surface will not form an oxide film, and the wire will not change. Brittle, but low efficiency, only suitable for paint stripping of large wires, not suitable for wires with a diameter of less than 0.5mm.
The second is the centrifugal knife method, which uses three high-speed rotating knives to directly peel off the paint of the aluminum enameled wire, which is more efficient. However, this paint stripping method is similar to manual paint scraping, and it is only suitable for large-line paint stripping.
There is also the aluminum enameled wire grinding wheel method. If the wire used is relatively thick, this method can be selected. If the wire is thin, it is still not the preferred method.
The other is paint remover. This method has little damage to the aluminum of aluminum enameled wire, but it is basically useless for high-temperature wires, so it is not suitable for high-temperature wires.