Matters needing attention in storage, protection and use of enameled wire products
1. Basic requirements for product storage
1. The enameled wire packing boxes should be stacked in a board. The stacking height should not exceed 4 boxes, and the highest spool stacking should not exceed 5 axes.
2. The enameled wire should be kept away from dust (containing metal powder), to prevent direct sunlight, to prevent high temperature and humidity, and never be stored in the open air.
3. The enameled wire should be stored in a dry and ventilated warehouse with a temperature of 0 to 35°C and a relative humidity of 10% to 70%. The storage environment must not be harmful to the enameled wire
4. Check the quality of the enameled wire in stock on time and deal with the unqualified products in time to prevent the unqualified products from being put into production.
5. It should be classified and placed according to different types and specifications, and should also be classified and placed according to different manufacturers to prevent confusion.
6. The warehouse should be absolutely first-in-first-out when shipped to prevent long-term backlog deterioration. Under normal storage and operating conditions, from the date of delivery, single-coated enameled wire
The quality validity period is 18 months, and the composite paint layer enameled wire quality validity period is 6 months. If it expires, the production quality should be comprehensively inspected and evaluated before use.
7. Storage personnel should always check whether the spools of the stacking are deformed and cracked to prevent collapse.
2. Basic requirements for product protection
1. The unspooled spool of enameled wire should be placed in the original packaging box, and it should not be placed at will. The label should protect the original condition.
2. When necessary, please use the partition to support the stacking height of the spool to prevent the adverse effects of moisture.
3. When taking the spool, it should be taken out vertically to prevent the wire from knocking and hurting. At the same time, pay attention to the collapse of the left and right thread stacks.
4. The unused wire must be wrapped tightly, so it is not easy to loosen it on the spool.
3. Basic requirements for product use
1. Before use, you should carefully check the appearance, specifications and type of the enameled wire to prevent the occurrence of defective products due to misuse.
2. The paint film on the surface of the enameled wire is very thin, and it is easy to be injured by external forces. During transportation or movement, special care should be taken to handle it carefully to prevent dumping and bumping to ensure that the wire is not damaged.
3. During the winding operation, the enameled wire paint film is easily scratched by hard edges such as metal. During the winding process, pay close attention to the parts of the winding machine that are in contact with the enameled wire, reduce unnecessary external forces applied to the enameled wire, and prevent quality deterioration. If there are accidents such as bumps or multi-thread ends, the part can be cut and removed with pliers, and then used in the normal part. The unwinding device that unreasonably affects the quality of the wire should be thoroughly improved as soon as possible.
4. The wire tension should be controlled within the safe tension during the winding operation, and the force should be adjusted according to the actual production situation. Do not hold the wire with rags, etc., which will cause the lubricating grease on the wire to dry out, reducing the surface lubrication performance and eventually forming a secondary quality anomaly.
5. When winding, if you need to directly touch the enameled wire, you should wear latex finger cots. Before winding, check whether the outer edge of the reel is lubricated without barbs to prevent the formation of enameled wire stab wounds. When winding to the bottom of the drum, the speed should be moderated to prevent the risk of twisting of the high-speed winding end.
6. When the wire is wound, the paint film may be damaged due to high-speed winding, and the saltwater pinhole performance may be reduced. Therefore, the saltwater pinhole performance of the enameled wire after winding should be confirmed.
7. During soldering operations, the paint film will decompose harmful gases, so the work site should be equipped with an exhaust device.