As one of the main varieties of magnet wire, it is composed of two parts, the conductor and the insulation layer. After the bare wire is annealed and softened, it is painted and baked multiple times.
However, in order to produce enameled wires that meet the standards and customer requirements, it is not a simple matter. It is affected by factors such as raw material quality, process parameters, production equipment, and the environment. Therefore, different enameled wires are also different in quality characteristics, but they all have mechanical properties, chemical properties, electrical properties and thermal properties. It can be divided into the following types according to different manufacturing processes and application fields:
1. According to the shape of the conductor, it is divided into flat wire, round wire, hollow wire and so on.
2. According to the different wire diameter specifications, it is divided into two types: regular and fine enameled wire.
3. According to different conductor materials, it is divided into aluminum wire, copper wire, alloy wire and so on.
4. According to the variety of insulation varnish, it is divided into polyester enameled wire, modified polyester enameled wire, polyester imine enameled wire, acetal enameled wire and so on.
The properties of enameled wire are mainly divided into four categories: mechanical properties, heat resistance, electrical properties and chemical resistance.
1. The plastic deformation of the material is reflected by the elongation and is used to detect the ductility of the enameled wire.
2. The elastic deformation of the material is reflected by the rebound angle, which is used to detect the softness of the enameled wire.
3. The resistance of the paint film is reflected by the amount of tensile deformation, including winding and stretching.
4. Adhesiveness of paint film refers to the film's adhesion function to conductors, including sudden breaking and peeling.
5. The strength of the paint film against mechanical scratches is mainly reflected by the scratch resistance test.