The new type of enameled wire
using copper-clad aluminum material as the inner conductor has the characteristics between copper and aluminum, combining the excellent electrical conductivity of copper and the light weight of aluminum. In recent years, the important position and role of the enameled wire industry in the development of the national economy has become more and more prominent, and the continuous rise in the price of electrolytic copper has brought a huge impact on the production of related copper wire raw materials and enameled wire suppliers. Copper-clad aluminum enameled wire has been proved by users to replace pure copper enameled wire, thus providing huge business opportunities and broad market for the development of my country's enameled wire industry.
1. Compared with pure copper enameled wire, copper clad aluminum enameled wire has obvious advantages:
1. Light weight
The density of copper-clad aluminum wire is 1/3 of that of pure copper wire with the same wire diameter, which is very effective in reducing the weight of cables and coils. In the field of audio coils, the product performance is significantly improved.
2. Good DC resistivity
The DC resistivity of copper-clad aluminum wire is about 1.5 times that of pure copper wire; when the resistance is the same, its wire diameter is about 1.2 times that of pure copper, and the weight of copper-clad aluminum wire is only 1/2 of pure copper wire.
3. Good solderability
Because the surface of copper-clad aluminum wire is concentrically coated with a layer of pure copper, it has the same solderability as pure copper wire without special treatment like aluminum wire.
4. Low cost
Compared with pure copper enameled wire, copper-clad aluminum wire can reduce production cost by 30%-50% in some application fields.
2. Application scope of copper clad aluminum enameled wire:
1. It is used to make windings that require light weight, high relative conductivity and good heat dissipation, especially windings that transmit high-frequency signals.
2. Enameled wires for high frequency transformers, ordinary transformers, inductance coils, motors, household motors and micro motors.
3. Enameled wire for rotor coil of micro motor.
4. Special magnet wire for audio coil and optical drive.
5. Electromagnetic wire for display deflection coil.
6. Magnet wire for degaussing coil.
7. Electromagnetic wires used for internal coils of mobile phones, watch driving components, etc.
8. Other special electromagnetic wires.